Professional, Reliable & Affordable!
We respect and appreciate the importance of selling a home and the tremendous effort you spent on cleaning and staging.
Residential Real Estate Photography Pricing:
The number of photos for a typical Real Estate property shoot will vary depending on the size of the property, the floor plan, landscaping, etc. All packages consist of at least 25 fully edited, MLS ready photos.
< 2999 sq. ft.: $225
3000-3499 sq. ft.: $250
3500-3999 sq. ft.: $275
4000-4499 sq. ft.: $300
4500-5000 sq. ft.: $325
5000 sq. ft.+: Starting at $350
*invoice will be based on finished sq. ft of home.
Additional Photography Services:
• Twilight-night photos $150
• Aerial Drone Photography starting at $200
All Real Estate Photography Packages Include:
• High resolution and web sized photos available for digital download by noon the day after photo shoot.
• Client login area for downloading photos.
• Experienced professional photographer with professional camera and the best wide angle lenses and lighting solutions.
This Is Why We Are Different:
• Photography services are available 7 days a week - we also have same day service, please contact for details.
• We offer flexible packages that can be adjusted to meet your specific needs.
• No hidden fees. No weekend fees. No travel fees.
• We offer partnership opportunities with real estate offices for exclusive pricing/packages, please contact us for more details.
Why Hire A Professional Photographer?
• Photos are overwhelmingly viewed first in real estate listings.
• Photography is the central component of online home marketing. If there are no photos or the photo quality is poor (too dark, cluttered, camera phone pictures, etc) that potential buyer will move onto the next listing.
• According to a 2010 Redfin study, homes that are professionally photographed sell for at least $934 and as much as $18,819 more than homes photographed by an amateur.
• According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 83 percent of home buyers use the internet to research houses. • Additionally, the NAR survey revealed that home buyers rated photographs as the most useful tool in their home search • Hiring a professional photographer will give you consistent quality and save you time.
• High-quality photos have a large emotional impact on buyers.
• Professional photographers have the equipment necessary to produce high quality photographs; a high resolution digital single lens reflex camera, a super wide-angle lens, an integrated flash, tripod, etc. and the experience to deal with difficult lighting situations.
Set Yourself Apart From The Competition!
• Why not offer ADDED VALUE to your listing pitch by including professional photographs of the property?
• With better photographs, you will provide your clients more exciting online curb appeal.
• The greater the visual appeal, the more potential buyers will want to view the property giving you more opportunities to CLOSE THE SALE!
• Remember, clients don't hire photographers to sell their homes, and they don't hire Realtors to photograph it.
We are a real estate photography business based in Maple Grove, Minnesota providing services to all areas of Minnesota, Western Wisconsin. We have provided our services to real estate agents, homeowners, business owners, interior designers, and renovators.
http://www.jeremyjordanphotography.com/servicesEmail: Jeremy@JeremyJordanPhotography.comPhone: 612.669.1771or simply use the Link above to...Contact Jeremy!